Short-term, travel medical insurance for travelers age 65+Addresses the insurance needs of U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent resident seniors who need temporary medical insurance while traveling outside the U.S.
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and spouses
- Two plan designs – Single-Trip and Multi-Trip
- Maximum Limits from $50,000 to $1,000,000
- Numerous deductible options
- Available in daily and monthly rates
- GlobeHopper Senior Single-Trip is extendable up to 12 months
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
- U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents 65 years of age or older, who are qualified for Medicare, actively enrolled in Medicare Parts A & B and enrolled in a Medigap Plan or Medicare Advantage Plan
You have enough to worry about when you're traveling. Don't let your medical coverage be an uncertainty. IMG has developed two GlobeHopper® Senior plan options that offer a market leading, affordable travel medical insurance that bridges the gap left by other limited domestic plans that do not cover seniors when they leave the U.S. GlobeHopper Senior Single-Trip helps protect travelers who need travel medical insurance coverage from five days up to 12 months while on a single trip. GlobeHopper Senior Multi-Trip offers flexible protection to frequent travelers who prefer to purchase an annual plan to cover multiple trips throughout a 12-month period, with each trip covered up to 30 days maximum.
Additionally, the plans offer excellent benefits and services to help meet your global travel insurance needs. You have access to IMG's international, multilingual customer service centers, claims administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency, and 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of international emergency medical services and treatment. You can also choose from a wide range of deductibles, several Maximum Limits, and you have access to more than 17,000 providers through our International Provider AccessSM (IPA) when traveling and requiring treatment outside the U.S.