- Coverage for students, groups, and/or their spouses and unmarried dependent children traveling with them
- Plan maximums limits up to $500,000 per injury or illness, Lifetime Maximum $5,000,000
- Plans are renewable up to 48 months if minimum of one month is purchased
- Groups may purchase customizable annually renewable long term plans
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
- Student Health Center $5 co-pay per visit
- No coinsurance
- Optional Add-On coverage available for high school sports, interscholastic, intramural, or club sports, personal liability, and legal assistance
- Individuals participating in student international programs
- Cultural exchange participants
- International graduate students
- Scholars and educators
Whether your trip takes you abroad for a few weeks or a year, your cultural exchange experience should be enjoyable. You have enough to worry about when you're traveling. Don't let your medical coverage be an uncertainty. IMG has developed Patriot Exchange Program to offer a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day. Most of the plan options are designed to meet the U.S. visa travel insurance requirements for a student studying abroad or a participant of cultural exchange, the individual and group plans provide coverage for dependents and may be purchased in monthly increments.
Additionally, you can choose from a nice range of plan maximums and additional add-on coverages. You may also seek treatment with the hospital or doctor of your choice. For students, scholars, and cultural exchange participants when inside the U.S., the UnitedHealthcare Options network is a longstanding reputable tier 1 network that gives you more access to more doctors and services. You can quickly search the network through MyIMG.
When outside the U.S., you can also enjoy access to quality healthcare worldwide with our proprietary IPA network that includes over 18,550 physicians and facilities.