- Short-term international travel medical insurance
- Coverage for frequent travelers, their spouses and/or children traveling for a period of 12 months
- Two plan designs - one for those visiting the United States and one for those traveling outside the United States.
- Maximum Limit $1,000,000
- Individual deductible - $250 per each covered illness
- Annual premium
- Freedom to seek treatment with the hospital or doctor of your choice
- Multiple trip coverage throughout the year - choice of 30 days or 45 days in length
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
- Travelers under 76 who are covered by an individual or group medical plan and travel internationally frequently throughout the year
You have enough to worry about when you're traveling. Don't let your medical coverage be an uncertainty. IMG has developed two Patriot Multi-Trip plans that offer a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day. Patriot Multi-Trip International is a plan for U.S. citizens who take multiple trips annually outside the U.S. Patriot Multi-Trip America is a plan for non-U.S. citizens who take multiple trips annually outside of their country of residence. Both plans offer coverage for you, your spouse and/or children for each trip taken outside your country of residence during a period of 12 months with renewability up to three years, in accordance with the terms of the Certificate of Insurance.
Additionally, the plans offer excellent benefits and services to meet your global travel needs. You have access to international, multilingual customer service centers, claims administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency, and 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment. You also have access to more than 17,000 providers using our International Provider AccessSM (IPA) seeking treatment outside the U.S. You can also reduce your out-of-pocket costs when seeking treatment in the U.S. by locating providers through the independent Preferred Provider Organization.