- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and dependents
- Maximum limits from $25,000, $50,000, or $100,000
- Deductible options from $0, $50, or $100
- Coverage for Emergency Medical Evacuations
- Return of Mortal Remains
- Incidental Home Country Coverage
- Minimum purchase of 5 days renewable up to 24 months
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
- Non-U.S. residents visiting the U.S.
- Parents and relatives visiting the U.S.
- Recently arrived immigrants
You have enough to worry about when you’re traveling. Don’t let your medical coverage be an uncertainty. International Medical Group® (IMG®) has developed Visitors Care® to provide you and your family Coverage Without Boundaries® so you can spend more time enjoying your international experience, and less time worrying about your medical security.
Visitors Care offers a broad package of scheduled benefits for individuals traveling and/or temporarily residing outside their home country for a minimum of five days. There are nine separate options based on deductible levels and maximum limits. Simply select the option that best fits your needs.
Additionally, the Visitors Care plan offers excellent benefits and services to meet your global needs. You have access to international, multilingual customer service centers, claims administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency, and 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment. You may also seek treatment with the hospital or doctor of your choice—you are not required to use a preferred provider network. However, if you need assistance, you have access to more than 17,000 providers through our International Provider AccessSM (IPA) when seeking treatment outside the U.S. When seeking treatment in the U.S., you may use the independent Preferred Provider Organization to assist you in locating providers.