- Standard and Platinum level benefits available
- Long-term medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and groups and their dependents
- Coverage can be extended up to 12 months from the initial effective date if a minimum of three months is purchased
- Freedom to seek treatment with the hospital or doctor of your choice
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
- Student Health Center $5 copay per visit
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- Meets student visa requirements
- Maternity coverage (on Platinum Plan Option only)
- Mental health coverage
- Organized sports coverage
- International emergency care
- Pre-existing coverage after 6 months with the Platinum option or 12 months with the Standard option
- Individuals participating in student international programs
- Cultural exchange participants
- Graduate international students
- Scholars and educators
Your educational adventure should be enjoyable and gratifying. Maintaining the ability to be flexible and responsive, IMG developed Student Health Advantage, an international health care plan designed to specifically meet the needs of international students involved in long-term educational programs. The plan offers a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day.
For students, scholars, and cultural exchange participants when inside the U.S., the UnitedHealthcare Options network is a longstanding reputable tier 1 network that gives you more access to more doctors and services.
When outside the U.S., you can also enjoy access to quality healthcare worldwide with our proprietary IPA network that includes over 18,550 physicians and facilities.